On November 9, 2017, at ZRC SAZU in Ljubljana, a bilateral partner meeting took place.
On November 9, 2017, at ZRC SAZU in Ljubljana, a bilateral partner meeting took place with the aim of testing the user experience and the usability in general of the ShapeTourism Observatory, to improve data understanding and increase its usability by the stakeholders of a tourist destination.
Through partner analysis, but also through the dissemination of ShapeTourism project objectives to the technical-scientific partners of the HEPNESS Erasmus + project, important operational feedback emerged, to improve the Observatory for web publishing.
The meeting was held with the following topics:
- understanding the indicators
- usefulness of the indicators
- verification of navigation capabilities
- competitiveness dimension analysis
- attractiveness dimension analysis
- reputation dimension analysis
- general directions for all dimensions
- platform debugging
- new ideas