The prominent MED partners, Sviluppumbria and IrRADIARE, participated in the WeAreMed Community Building event held on the 17th of May, 2017 in Alicante, Spain.
The main purpose of the event was to:
· Enhance the capitalisation process of the upcoming April 2018 mid-term trans-national event
· Present and share plans and ideas
· Identify synergies between projects belonging to different thematics and further develop them
· Identify potential links with internal and/or external platforms
· Point out potential problems, solutions and good practices
Create a team dynamics between all thematic communities, fostering a team spirit.